1. Wreck road in Sandy's Parish
|Rahn De Iland||
1. the annual Bermuda Powerboat Association round the island powerboat race
|Rahn de Wurl||
1. a carbonated soda which is a mixture of all the soda flavors (or syrup, for snowballs)
1. originnaly the term meant for the lunchwagon that parked on Front Street, (opposite King Street) now any lunchwagon
1. a skin disease that is quite common with tourist that rent mopeds
1. A psychological disorder resulting from being on the island for too long (i.e. more than 10 months). Similar to "Cabin Fever" depression and lethargy become over-powering often resulting in mad drinking binges, sudden screaming for no apparent reason, staying out all night then going straight to work without a shower, etc... this malady can only be contracted by those who have been off the island and can only be cured by getting off again.